Those tagged will share 5 things they “love” about Jesus/ Or why they love Jesus Those tagged will tag 5 other bloggers. Those tagged will provide a link in the comments section here with their name so that others can read them.
Here are my 5 reasons:
1. Because when I look at the statue of the Holy Family in our church it reminds me of the example my family aspire to emulate. Also the love of the Holy Family reflects some of the mystery of the Trinity.
2. Because His love sustains me. Particularly in the Eucharist.
3. Because Jesus probably does not want me for a sunbeam… but he does call me to take up my cross and follow him.
4) Because he can take my heart of stone and put a new spirit in me… (Ezekiel 36:26) … and I believe he has.
5) Because He is the man I would most like to be like. (Note that I said ‘is’– not ‘was’).
And my wife’s,
1) I love Jesus because he came to earth to save me and others.
2) He gives me the things I need. Maybe not in the ways I think I need them, but he gives me what I need.
3) He has always been there when I needed him.
Now I’m supposed to tag 5 bloggers and spread this meme. I’m going a step farther. I’m tagging all the bloggers and podcasters who are journeying along with 40 Days of Catholic Media.
You’re it. Remember the rules. Make a post giving your reasons and report back with a link here to share your post. And don’t forget to share the meme love with 5 others.